Follow the instructions below to clean your LinkWear Smart Bands.
Your Smart Band is made up of a Brain and a Band. For the most effective cleaning, we suggest you remove the brain from the band and follow the instructions below to clean each component.
Disinfecting a Smart Band
- Soak part of a soft cloth in rubbing alcohol. Use rubbing alcohol or an alcohol-based sanitizer that's at least 70 percent alcohol.
- Wipe the Smart Band down with the alcohol-soaked cloth.
- Wipe off the rubbing alcohol with a dry, soft cloth.
- Let the Smart Band air dry.
If deeper disinfecting is required, the following are the only JTECH-approved solutions to be used:
- Any product with no more than 5% Sodium Hypochlorite. This product can be found at grainger.com. It is listed as Clorox Healthcare – Bleach Germicidal Cleaner. Item # 6VDE6. Similar products can be used.
- Any product with no more than 30% Hydrogen Peroxide. This product can be found at grainger.com. It is listed as Tough Guy Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner. Item # 12M180. Similar products can be used.
- White Vinegar – Acetic Acid up to a 10% solution.
*Failure to adhere to these instructions can compromise the quality of JTECH Products. Using the wrong cleaner / disinfectant may cause the plastic on JTECH products to weaken, crack and become brittle.