Staff & Management Wearable Communications
The only wearable that delivers staff-to-staff, guest-to-staff and data-to-staff communications.
Information is received discreetly on a smart notification watch.
Improved guest and staff satisfaction, operational efficiencies and labor savings.
Fully customizable with your staff, roles and messages.
Staff Communication Re-Invented!
Link Tasks to Staff
- Task Assignments & Automated Staff Notifications
- Task Completion Acknowledgment to Managers
- Task Log Management
Link Data to Staff
- Data Delivered Directly to Managers
Notifications Sent to Staff On the Floor
Link Guests to Staff
- Connect Guests with Staff When Service is Needed
- Increase Check Average with Responsive Service
- Speed Table Turns
- Delight Guests with Exceptional Service
The LinkWear Ecosystem
CORE - Order Now!
LinkWear Core is the base hardware product made up of a transmitter, tablet, smart bands, call buttons, charger and optional range extenders. The system functions independently of other networks.
- • Actionable Notifications – Order Up, 86 item, Re-Fire, Check needed at Table 8
- • Add Call Buttons for communication at the press of a button
- • Fully customizable messages and roles
- • Staff-to-staff (Tablet to Band), guest-to-staff (Call Button to Band) notifications
- LEARN MORE
LinkWear Task is a cloud-based application that helps you put your operations on auto-pilot. You can create recurring tasks, send reminders to Smart Bands, and monitor status and completion of tasks for individuals or groups.
- • Schedule repeating or one-time tasks
- • Discrete text messaging to the person(s) responsible for task
- • Immediate updates and replies from the band
- • Tasks can also be created and assigned for non-band wearers
- • Live dashboard of tasks and their status
- • Already have a task management system? Integrate to LinkWear to send your tasks to a smart band
LinkWear Connect enables the LinkWear system to receive messages and alerts from third party data partners directly to your staff’s wrist.
- • Allows LinkWear to securely deliver messages from non-LinkWear systems via API
- • Works with JTECH Applications - HostConcepts, VSK & FindMe
- • Actionable Notifications – New Pickup Order Received, Mobile Guest Has Arrived, Staff Member is Approaching Overtime, VIP Seated Table 12, Bad Survey, Average Drive-Thru Wait is Over 5 Minutes
- • Voice to Text & Text to Voice capabilities
Wearable Technology Can Help
Restaurants Achieve Peak Performance with Real-Time Actionable Data
“We are evaluating wearable technology and are excited about the capability to deliver notifications and time-sensitive data directly to our partners (staff), further enabling them in the delivery of Starbucks’ world-class customer experience.” Koichi Kitazumi, Starbucks’ In Store Technology.
Need an Expert
Let one of our Customer Success Managers help you build a warehouse, manufacturing or logistics system tailored to your specific needs. We can provide you with multiple options and a quote with quick shipping and expert 24/7 support.